Involving creative vision and science skills, IMAC trains professionals in web, multimedia, audiovisual and communication.
Attending the Master’s Degree course in Media Art and Design at the University of Bauhaus during an ERASMUS semester.
Versatile degree training students in web, audiovisual, graphic design and communication strategies.
Full time internships for 3 months in 2020 and 5 months in 2021
- Web content integration and plug-in installation on WordPress websites
- Web design with Adobe Xd
- Graphic design (images, icons, logos, communication supports) with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Project management, communication with the customers (meetings, calls and emails), participation in briefing team meetings, use of project management online boards with Trello and Monday
Management of the Facebook page which is the main showcase of the association: writing the posts, creating the events, answering the comments and direct messages.
10 weeks internship in the University of Portsmouth: website development in HTML, CSS, JS, and motion design videos creation with After Effects.
Ceven Aventure, Les Assions, France
- Advising customers and booking activities (climbing, caving, canyoning) in the shop and by phone
- Welcoming customers at the canoe rental, giving the equipment and the instructions
- Giving advertising presentations in holidays resorts